วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Dyson DC25 emphasis on women and men

Dyson DC25 emphasis on women and men


Dyson DC25 emphasis on women and men

Posted: 05 Mar 2011 07:40 PM PST

dyson ball vacuum cleaner

I used a vacuum cleaner that I dragged around the house. It 'was hard and I noticed the weight when I had to go up and down the stairs. It 'was a chore I do not like. In addition to the weight of a vacuum, and I felt I had to bend my back and neck. I have children and pets, and then if I wanted to or not, I had to vacuum at least every two days.

When the time came for me, my type heavy basket was more than willing to replacewatch something else. I could not have chosen something other than the Dyson DC25. I was attracted model because it is straight, and I would not pull a vacuum cleaner to get my clean floors and carpets. Although they are very weak. I was even more excited when I heard the machine, the easier the Dyson was my old man. It would be like lifting a feather up and down the stairs. My back wouldsaved, and I wanted to.

As expected my macho man was not impressed with comfort. He was accustomed to me like a super woman. He wanted to know about the technology. It 'been said that this model is unique because Dyson was a roller ball. The void was placed on the ball and roller was incredible manipulation of the user. This meant the Dyson DC25 could go under low furniture edges, around and look at all sides can accept. My husband wasimpressed. I knew that the next hurdle is cost.

He thought $ 500 was a lot of money, but he knew he was always cutting-edge technology and quality that would last for years. This meant a saving in the long run and it made sense for him. I just wanted to do their homework quickly and easily and I did.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น